A message to our clients on Novel Coronavirus:
Our team at Excel Care Therapy is dedicated to doing our best to provide a safe and healthy environment for our clients and their families. Due to the growing concerns about the potential spread of the Novel Coronavirus in Arizona and in an effort to keep our clients and staff healthy and prevent the spread of germs we are maintaining our high level of cleaning and disinfecting protocols as well as following all recommendations from the Centers for Diseases Control (CDC).
WHAT IS EXCEL CARE THERAPY DOING?
- We are continuing a regularly scheduled office cleaning to meet our quality standards as well as OSHA and the CDC.
- We have increased the cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas, door handles, phones, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- We practice and require frequent hand washing protocol.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
While we are doing all that we can to stop the spread of this virus, we are asking that you help us keep Excel Care Therapy practice a healthy environment by:
- Staying home and making an appointment with your primary care physician at the first sign of Fever (any temperature over 100.4), Cough or Shortness of Breath.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Covering your mouth when coughing or sneezing and teaching your child to do the same. We also recommend using a tissue then disposing of the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available then cough into your elbow. Avoid coughing into your hands.
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (singing Happy Birthday or ABCs twice) before eating, after going to the bathroom, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your and other’s faces.
Be prepared and informed on COVID-19 by obtaining regular updates at: WWW.cdc.gov